Thank you for your participation – Survey Link
Join a Committee!
Lancaster SHRM is an affiliate chapter of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM). SHRM is the world’s largest professional membership organization dedicated exclusively to the advancement of human resource management.
Vision: Advancing human resources in our community
Mission: Lancaster SHRM serves and elevates Human Resources by developing our members, connecting people, and strengthening our community.
Values: Passion, Integrity, Collaboration, Growth, and Respect
With over 400 members representing more than 100 organizations, Lancaster SHRM continues to be an excellent resource for networking and the exchange of information among human resource professionals in Lancaster County for over 60 years.
And we need YOU! Join the fun and see which committee matches your personal interests or can help advance you in your HR career:
2023 Renewal & Dual Membership
2023 Membership is OPEN! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Benefits of Chapter Membership– Network with local HR professionals- Gain insights on HR best practices- Discover local career advancement opportunities- Earn PDCs for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification
Benefits of SHRM Membership– Personalized Content- Legislative Resources & Updates- Online Member Community- Free Webcasts- Discounts on SHRM Events and Educational Offerings- Thousands of HR-Related Resources and More!
HR Mover & Shaker
The HR Mover & Shaker Award recognizes outstanding leaders who are respected and admired by the LSHRM community. 2nd Quarter nomination period ends June 31st.
Nominate a Mover and Shaker Today!LSHRM Members can self-nominate or nominate peers each quarter if they feel they’ve met qualifications for a category listed below.
The HR Mover & Shaker Award recognizes outstanding leaders who are respected and admired by the LSHRM community and meet the following criteria:
- Timely, positive, prepared
- Good communication skills
- Takes ownership of mistakes
- Personal Growth
- Promotion, receiving additional responsibilities, or other company recognition
- Passed HR certification exam
- Met personal goal
- Completion of continuing education (bachelors, masters, etc.)
- Participated on a project that led to company success or goal being met
- Inspired a peer or coworker
- Years of service milestone at your employer (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, etc. years)
- Years of membership milestone at SHRM (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, etc. years)
- Attended all monthly SHRM meetings
- Volunteer on an SHRM committee or the board
- Attended 2 committee events or LSHRM networking events
Nominated members will be recognized quarterly and annually at chapter meetings and on the website. Nominees will be entered into a quarterly drawing for a gift card ($150)-members nominated for multiple categories will have their name entered once for each category. At the end of the year, the Scholarship Committee would review all nominees and award one member with up to $2,000 to attend an SHRM Conference, cover registration, and some travel costs.