Superior Plastic Products and Key Link Fencing and Railing
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will work collaboratively with leaders across the organization to fill open positions within all the plants. This team member will demonstrate the ability to communicate the Core Values to candidates and employees with proficient discernment and insight. They both ensure smooth transitions throughout the talent acquisition process and provide excellent, customer-oriented assistance to employee questions and needs.
- Network with colleges, universities, and organizations to source and create a talent pool
- Collaborate with external recruiting vendors
- Discern talent and match with career opportunities
- Build process for sourcing talent
- Establish and communicate HR Brand
- Collaborate with HR team for full cycle recruiting
- Support HR team by providing training for associates to support culture of learning and development
- HR Help Desk
- Excellent discernment and insight
- Strong relationship and networking ability
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail
- Sound decision-making
- Flexible and adaptable
- Comfortable working across departments and organizations
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Proficient in using electronic resources for scheduling and connecting people virtually
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Uses the Core Values as a filter for determining candidates that will uphold the mission of the company
- Coordinates the recruiting process from job ad to hire.
- Collaborates with HR team for smooth onboarding for new hires.
- Arranges interview scheduling between applicants and hiring managers.
- Gives timely feedback to upper management on the hiring process.
- Conducts pre-screenings and interviews and ensures that potential candidates are a good fit for the client.
- Prepares a list of vetted applicants tailored to the client’s desires and needs.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to post open positions on a wide variety of job boards
- Coordinates, creates, and develops recruiting resources and tools to attract top talent
- Assist HR Team with New Hire Orientation and trainings as needed
- Answer employee questions and support location and team as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Communication, PR, or related field preferred
- A minimum of three years of progressive experience in customer service, communication, or human resources, preferred
- Demonstrated experience required with Microsoft Teams, ATS technology or other scheduling software tools such as Windows or MAC
- Proficient in making phone calls with strong customer service abilities
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office and manufacturing setting. May be subject to the current local weather conditions. Some travel required.
- Able to transport materials for job fairs, lift and carry 25 lbs regularly
- Regularly standing, talking, and hearing, fine motor skills for typing, digital communication
- Valid Driver License
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com