Spring Conference: The Journey Towards A Brand Called YOU
April 14 @ 7:30 am - 4:00 pm$175.00 – $250.00
Join us for our 2023 Spring Conference on April 14th, 2023 held at the IU-13 Training Center.
Hear from keynote speaker Vanessa Philbert and our session experts Greg Orth, Karen Snyder, Janet McNally, Leslie Wireback, and Holly White on The Journey Towards A Brand Called YOU.
Time: 7:30 am to 4 pm
Location: IU-13 Training Center (1020 New Holland Ave, Lancaster, PA 17601)
- Keynote Speaker Vanessa Philbert: The Path Up Starts Within – As young as kindergarten we curiously ask kiddos what they want to be when they grow up, a question that is asked through high school and beyond. But the truth is that our dreams are influenced by what we have seen and what we have access to – there is real power in activating our sight. How we see ourselves, how we see lessons life offers, how we challenges and we see and react to opportunities. The most profound learning comes through the ability to activate our insight, hindsight and foresight.
- Morning Session with Greg Orth: Are You Stepping on Your Brain? In this very thought-provoking discussion, we will identify the self-limiting beliefs we have and how to reverse the script. When we flip the script, we can turn these self-limiting beliefs into positive and empowering guides that support our mental well being as well as foster a mindset for success.
- Early Afternoon Session with Karen Snyder: The Road to Somewhere – Finding YOU on Your Career Journey. This session will look at where you’ve been and how those significant moments impact who and where you are today. From that we will look at what drives your passion to determine where you want to go. And who can help you along the way? We will look at the difference between allyship and sponsorship and the power of connectivity in your career journey.
- Late Afternoon Session with Janet McNally and Leslie Wireback: Pave Your Own Pathway – Your HR Journey. This session is HR for HR! We will explore the never-ending pathways and possibilities for HR learning, growth, and career potentials. Expanding beyond HR certifications and college degrees, we will provide the various routes that you may take and the tools, resources and opportunities that will fuel your journey. Presenters will share PPT and include interaction so that attendees will walk away from this session with a visual pathway of where you want to go as well as the steps to take to get there.
- Last Session with Holly White: A Life More Enriched – Filling Your Personal Advisory Board. A life that is thriving instead of surviving may seem untenable. What if you could build a support network to be in lockstep with you as you encounter setbacks and celebrations? This session will explore what a personal advisory board is and how you can go about putting one together.
Breakfast and Lunch provided by Comfortably Yum Catering – Menu to come