Nominate a Mover and Shaker Today!
LSHRM Members can self-nominate or nominate peers each quarter if they feel they’ve met qualifications for any of the categories listed below.
The HR Mover & Shaker Award recognizes outstanding leaders who are respected and admired by the LSHRM community and meet one of the following criteria:
- Timely, positive, prepared
- Good communication skills
- Takes ownership of mistakes
- Personal Growth
- Promotion, receiving additional responsibilities, or other company recognition
- Passed HR certification exam
- Met personal goal
- Completion of continuing education (bachelors, masters, etc.)
- Participated on a project that led to company success or goal being met
- Inspired a peer or coworker
- Years of service milestone at your employer (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, etc. years)
- Years of membership milestone at SHRM (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, etc. years)
- Attended all monthly SHRM meetings
- Volunteer on an SHRM committee or the board
- Attended 2 committee events or LSHRM networking events
Nominated members will be recognized quarterly and throughout the year at chapter meetings and on the website. All nominees will be entered into a quarterly drawing for a gift card ($150)-members nominated for multiple categories will have their name entered once for each category. At the end of the year, the Scholarship Committee would review all nominees and award one member with up to $2,000 to attend an SHRM Conference, cover registration, and some travel costs.