LSHRM developed the HR Person of the Year to celebrate the Human Resources industry and to recognize those in the HR profession who exemplify outstanding achievement within our LSHRM and local community. Our selection committee accepts nominations from all LSHRM members and the recipient is selected based on criteria that demonstrates Leadership and Engagement.
The HR Person of the Year Award recognizes outstanding leaders who are respected and admired by the LSHRM community and meet the following criteria:
- Embodies the ideals and spirit of Lancaster SHRM
- Demonstrates the following competencies Honor, Integrity, Professionalism, Leadership, Spirit of Teamwork, Cooperation, Involvement and Innovation.
- Makes positive contributions and drives outstanding results with Lancaster SHRM and their community.
- Encourages shared vision and establishes direction for Lancaster SHRM and/or a project or committee.
- Inspires and motivates chapter members and others around them
- Highly respected and admired by Lancaster SHRM members…seen as a role model
All Lancaster SHRM members in good standing are eligible candidates, with the exception of the current President of the Association. This includes but is not limited to Human Resources Management professionals, vendors and consultants.