2018 HR Person of the Year!
LSHRM developed the HR Person of the Year to celebrate the Human Resources industry and to recognize those in the HR profession who exemplify outstanding achievement within our LSHRM and local community. Our selection committee accepts nominations from all LSHRM members and the recipient is selected based on criteria that demonstrates Leadership and Engagement.
Congratulations to our 2018 HR Person of the Year!
Ed Krow, SPHR, CCP, SHRM-SCP, CHCM
Ed is recognized as one of Lancaster SHRM’s outstanding leaders. He has been involved in Chapter operations for many years. Ed served on the Finance committee, as BOD Treasurer, Chapter President and most recently on the Outreach committee.
One of the key influences Ed has had on the Chapter was during his term as president when he oversaw both the chapter name change to “Lancaster SHRM” and the conversion to a calendar fiscal year to better align with our program year. He has been active with PA SHRM Council. He has been a speaker at local, state and national conferences, including SHRM.
I believe this says it all…Ed truly embodies the spirit and ideal of the human resources profession.
EVP, Director of Human Resources
The Perform Group
• Over the years, I have worked with Kim on several projects. She is quietly dedicated to the success of others and LSHRM.
• Kim raises her hand pretty much anytime someone asks for help. She does not like the lime light so her enthusiasm sometimes goes unnoticed.
• Kim is involved in many committees and serves on the The Ethics in Business Award steering committee.
VP, Human Resources
• Tammi is an enthusiastic supporter of the role HR plays in the workplace. In addition to being open to new ideas and suggestions from all, she is an amazing mentor. She inspires others with her high level of professionalism.
• Tammi is a director of the LSHRM BOD.
Chief Human Resources Officer
• Leslie embodies the HR profession. She is smart, caring and understands the relationship between HR and the business. She develops and mentors those around her and is always looking for ways to elevate the HR profession as well as women in the workplace.
• Leslie has worked tirelessly and is instrumental as the Chair of the Communications com