2019 HR Person of the Year!
LSHRM developed the HR Person of the Year to celebrate the Human Resources industry and to recognize those in the HR profession who exemplify outstanding achievement within our LSHRM and local community. Our selection committee accepts nominations from all LSHRM members and the recipient is selected based on criteria that demonstrates Leadership and Engagement.
The HR Person of the Year Award recognizes outstanding leaders who are respected and admired by the LSHRM community and meet the following criteria:
- Embodies the ideals and spirit of Lancaster SHRM
- Demonstrates the following competencies Honor, Integrity, Professionalism, Leadership, Spirit of Teamwork, Cooperation, Involvement and Innovation.
- Makes positive contributions and drives outstanding results with Lancaster SHRM and their community.
- Encourages shared vision and establishes direction for Lancaster SHRM and/or a project or committee.
- Inspires and motivates chapter members and others around them
- Highly respected and admired by Lancaster SHRM members…seen as a role model
All Lancaster SHRM members in good standing are eligible candidates, with the exception of the current President of the Association. This includes but is not limited to Human Resources Management professionals, vendors and consultants.
To make a nomination, please submit this application with as much information as possible. Nominations will be accepted electronically or paper form they must be received by the HR Person of the year Selection Committee no later than October 30, 2019. Paper nominations will be available at LSHRM breakfasts meeting or you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to our 2018 HR Person of the Year!
Ed Krow, SPHR, CCP, SHRM-SCP, CHCM
Ed is recognized as one of Lancaster SHRM’s outstanding leaders. He has been involved in Chapter operations for many years. Ed served on the Finance committee, as BOD Treasurer, Chapter President and most recently on the Outreach committee.
One of the key influences Ed has had on the Chapter was during his term as president when he oversaw both the chapter name change to “Lancaster SHRM” and the conversion to a calendar fiscal year to better align with our program year. He has been active with PA SHRM Council. He has been a speaker at local, state and national conferences, including SHRM.
I believe this says it all…Ed truly embodies the spirit and ideal of the human resources profession.
2018 Outstanding Nominees:
EVP, Director of Human Resources
The Perform Group
VP, Human Resources
Chief Human Resources Officer