School District of Lancaster
Job Goal: Assist in the efficient operation of various administrative and financial functions within the Business Office, ensuring accurate and timely execution of tasks while complying with regulatory guidelines.
1. Organize and operate a welcoming customer-focused office.
2. Maintain and organize records, filing, and data entry.
3. Create and maintain the District’s Accounts Receivable invoicing process.
4. Perform all aspects of Accounts Payable, including data entry and processing checks for all funds. Maintain financial data in the software system.
5. Assist in the preparation of financial reports, communications, and presentations.
6. Support purchasing processes and contract management.
7. Enter new hire information into the payroll system, post changes in pay and tax status, and miscellaneous changes.
8. Prepare Co-Curricular pay and extra authorized pay for staff.
9. Provide timely support in the collection and review of documentation of Federal, State, and Local taxes and other payrolls related deductions.
10. Perform all activities necessary to process and generate a bi-weekly payroll.
11. Verifies accuracy and provides support and training of time and attendance records, and related payroll software systems.
12. Communicate with employees, vendors, and external agencies regarding payroll and financial matters.
13. Assist in the preparation of financial reports, communications, and presentations.
14. Support purchasing processes and contract management.
15. Prepare reports for data analysis for payroll information as well as financial transactions.
16. Perform a variety of accounting duties such as coding and posting of accounting entries.
17. Support departmental policies, procedure manuals, and work instructions.
For more information on this position, please visit www.sdlancaster.org.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org