Dutchland, LLC, located in Gap, PA, designs, manufactures, and constructs precast, post-tensioned concrete structures, and advanced water and wastewater treatment systems. In partnership with Lindsay Precast, Inc. and MiddleGround Capital, Dutchland provides concrete engineered environmental solutions to the East Coast and beyond. Dedicated to providing clean water for future generations, Dutchland is known for their company excellence, industry expertise, innovation, and superior products and services. The company is also recognized for their unwavering focus on providing a positive experience for employees, including an award-winning health and wellness program, and an outstanding commitment to safety.
Dutchland, LLC is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to execute daily responsibilities for all human resources initiatives such as compliance, wellness, safety, employee benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, recruitment, and onboarding. Additionally, the Human Resources Generalist position will support company leadership in championing employee engagement, wellness initiatives, and advancing the Dutchland culture. An ability to bring creative solutions and a “can-do” spirit is essential to the role. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual who combines a passion for building relationships with the ability to drive results.
Human Resources Generalist Position qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related degree, required
- A minimum of 3 years of human resources experience, essential
- Progressive leadership experience with the ability to influence and develop teams, necessary
- SHRM, HRCI, or continuing education certification, preferred
- Experience in manufacturing, construction, or related industry, a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with technology including Microsoft Office Suite, required; Previous experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated community involvement, strongly preferred
To apply: Please submit resume at northgroupconsultants.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com