- This event has passed.
HR Rocks & Workforce WOW: Current Workforce Trends and Local Resources to Level Up Your Team
August 31 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$10.00
Workforce WOW Series
Cocktails, Connections and Credit!
Current Workforce Trends and Local Resources to Level Up Your Team
Co-hosted by the Workforce Readiness and DEI Committees in collaboration with Economic Development Company (EDC) and the Lancaster County Workforce Development Board (LCWDB)
Date: August 31, 2023
Time: 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Cost: $10 for members and non-members
Location: Workforce Development Board
1046 Manheim Pike, Lancaster, PA
Join us for an evening of cocktails, connections and recertification credit! This event is an opportunity to:
- Hear about the current state of workforce in Lancaster County
- Discover resources offered by LCWDB to grow and development your workforce
- Learn about economic development opportunities offered by EDC to support and expand local business
- Network with fellow LSHRM members and our partners at LCWDB and EDC
- Earn recertification credit
- Enjoy a beverage and a tasty treat as we say goodbye to summer and
- Win an AMAZING prize!
Doors open at 5:00 p.m. for attendees to mix and mingle. Beginning promptly at 5:30 p.m., EDC and LCWDB will present an update on the current state of Lancaster County’s workforce, including labor supply, employment rates, unemployment rates, workforce churn, and issues impacting key industry sectors in the County. The presentation will include an overview of LCWDB programs, services and funding resources available to employers to help them address current and future workforce needs, as well as funding opportunities through EDC to support business growth. Following the program, attendees will have a chance to speak directly with providers about programs and services of interest and share a drink with fellow attendees.