- May 15, 2018 - May 16, 2018
7:30 am - 10:00 am
2018 Non-Profit Fair
GET HELP TO GIVE HELP: SUPPORTING WORKFORCE THROUGH COMMUNITY RESOURCES
This is a special 2-hour event. Please arrive by 7:30 a.m.
2 recertification credits pending.
Lancaster County is home to many employer-centric non-profit organizations whose services add value to a company’s bottom-line and to employee relations. LSHRM is proud to once again present its Non-Profit Fair. Ten diverse non-profit organizations will provide an overview of the services that they offer which businesses and HR professionals can utilize to support their workforce and meet their employees overall needs. This program will address:
- Resources available to employer organizations to meet their own staffing and recruitment needs, with an emphasis on alternate recruitment sources and strategies to build a diverse and effective workforce.
- Services and benefits which employers can make available to employees through non-profit organizations.
- Community relations initiatives which employers can implement within their organizations to build team morale and boost employee engagement.
- Resources to assist employees who are struggling with work-related and/or personal difficulties such as loss of housing, substance abuse and transportation issues.
The following organizations will be present: United Way of Lancaster County; YMCA; Occupational Development Center; Central Penn Business Group on Health; PA Commuter Services; AHEDD; SACA; Tabor; Junior Achievement; Joining Forces.
Thank you to our sponsor:
Venue: Lancaster Farm & Home Center