Do you or someone in your family need money for education?? We can help!
Scholarships are awarded annually to the following:
- Leadership Lancaster Core Class for LancasterSHRM Member
- LancasterSHRM Member
- Student (Child/Grandchild) of a member
- Debbie Stremmel Memorial Scholarship dedicated to LSHRM Member Debbie Stremmel and is for a student pursing a trade/technical career
- Leadership Lancaster Core Program Cost
- $1500 award to a student for post-secondary tuition or education-related expenses and $1000 award to their school district for trade/technical career exploration programming.
Criteria and Timeline:
- Applications are available each January, with the submission deadline in early-April.
- Decisions on scholarship winners are based primarily on fully completed applications and the applicant’s ability to share their Leadership and Community Volunteer contributions.
- Scholarship winners will be notified in early May and honored during a Lancaster SHRM meeting.
- Students do not have to be seeking or furthering education in the Human Resources field.
- Students must have a Parent or Grandparent who is a current active Lancaster SHRM member.
- Questions may be directed to anyone on the Lancaster SHRM Scholarship Committee or email email@example.com
- Completed applications and requested documentation may be sent to:
Scholarship Application Submission
PO Box 8244
Lancaster, PA 17604-8244
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org