Lancaster SHRM is honored to offer the following 2022 scholarship opportunities opening January
Scholarships are awarded annually to the following:
- LSHRM Member
- Student (Child/Grandchild) of a member
- Leadership Lancaster Core Class for LSHRM Member
- Debbie Stremmel Memorial Scholarship dedicated to LSHRM Member Debbie Stremmel and is open to any Lancaster County high school senior pursuing trade/technical career
Criteria and Timeline:
- Applications are available each January, with the submission deadline in early-April.
- Decisions on scholarship winners are based primarily on fully completed applications and the applicant’s ability to share their Leadership and Community Volunteer contributions.
- Scholarship winners will be notified in early May and honored during a LSHRM meeting.
- Students do not have to be seeking or furthering education in the Human Resources field.
- Students must have a Parent or Grandparent who is a current active LSHRM member.
- Questions may be directed to anyone on the LSHRM Scholarship Committee or email firstname.lastname@example.org